Monday, July 14, 2008

New Beethoven, Sale, also BeZazzled

Find the "new Beethoven" here @ Music Stuff & More store

What's new about it? This Beethoven graphic is larger and also can be used on dark apparel, meaning, yes, you can now get Beethoven on a black shirt if you wish. See an example of just that below... This is a linked image, which should take you directly to where you can see a larger photo, plus buy the darn thing if you would like.



In other news, there's a sale, starting today, at CafePress of their Junior Jerseys - $4 off - while supplies last.

In still more news... I've opened up a Zazzle store called Music Stuff & More @ Zazzle @ www.zazzle.com/chmayer. Yes, you'll find many of the same music graphics you know and love from my CafePress Music Stuff & More store.

(For some strange reason "Blogger" is screwing around with my links and will not "do" the Zazzle link as I would like. "Blogger" did this at another one of my blogs. Just the same... the Zazzle link above should work just fine and get you to the Music Stuff & More @ Zazzle store, regardless.)

Please drop me a Message on Facebook if you're there - both my CafePress and my Zazzle music stores are there. Before long I'll be adding some music goodies (not merch, but items of interest) to my Facebook Profile (I'm kinda new on Facebook.)

Keep cool.