Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Technicalities... A cadence is a cadence is a cadence...?

Find my new "Authentic Cadence"s in their own section in "Other Music Symbols" in the "Music Merchandise" area of my Music Stuff & More store.

These "I V I" cadences come in gray, white or black, and can also be found on black T-shirts.

Yes, these cadences started out as "Perfect Cadence"s, but then I decided that "Authentic Cadence"s were more accurate. "I V I" is sometimes - often! - perfect, but sometimes not, so...

(Maybe my dear late friend with the Master's in Music Theory was rolling over in his grave...? Okay, Jim - happy now? ; )

Besides this correction gives me a chance to pinpoint the exact location of these new graphics... (If it were less late and I were less lazy I'd be showing you a photo of them right here and now. Please click on the links above?)