Monday, March 22, 2010

Circle of Fifths & Songs

Blue Circle of Fifths keychain
Blue Circle of Fifths by chmayer

Was fooling around trying to recall some old chord changes from '60s songs. "Louie Louie" and "Gloria", to be specific. Happened to be wearing my green shirt with this graphic, so I looked at it for assistance with the chord progressions. I then realized, gee, a lot easier to do this if I wasn't wearing it on my front. This is where a keychain like this could come in handy. This Circle of Fifths graphic also comes on other handy things like magnets and stickers, and in other colors, too.

P.S. It's not the best idea to try to recall guitar chords on the piano. The piano was handier, while my guitar needed tuning.

For more Circle of Fifths @ Zazzle, also @ CafePress

Please visit Music Stuff & More
@ Zazzle
@ CafePress