Friday, July 17, 2009

Music TGIF - Bad Music Joke of the Week - Harmonica

Nope, not done with the Harmonica/Blues Harp yet. I had this Stephen Wright joke stuck in my head, and I just had to let it out...

Steven Wright: I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window.

BTW, talk about an affordable - and handy! - musical instrument. Recession or not, who can't manage to put the money together to buy a humble harmonica?

For more Harmonica/Blues Harp merch, please visit Music Stuff & More @ CafePress section of Harmonica/Blues Harp stuff. (See graphic above, and from yesterday's post here.)

For still more Harmonica/Blues Harp from Zazzle...
Harmonica Blues Tie
"Blow the Blues" T-Shirt

Please visit Music Stuff & More @ CafePress and @ Zazzle