Monday, December 11, 2006

Music Stuff & More : CafePress.com - Shipping Update

CHM Design Store - Music Stuff & More : CafePress.com

Busy as bees? Sure you are, so am I! Hope you're enjoying the Season.

When I have a few moments to spare, I've been enjoying my new, first iPod, poking around in the iTunes store. (Gotta rip some of my CDs, too... Beatles, Prince, Christmas music, Beethoven, Stravinsky, Beach Boys... Etc., etc.) Bought Weird Al's "White & Nerdy" music video (guess I'm just too white and nerdy not to?), U2's "Vertigo" music video, and, showing just how white and nerdy I am in a Christmas way - the music video of that musical Christmas house, you know what I mean, if you're nerdy enough, that is.

Now, back to business - the CafePress Christmas shipping update and info...

Beginning December 8 the following shipping options will be offered:

• Free Shipping on orders over $50 = Will not make it in time for Christmas
• Standard Shipping = Order by December 11 to receive in time for Christmas
• 2-Day Shipping = Order by December 18 to receive in time for Christmas
• Next Day Shipping = Order by December 20 to receive in time for Christmas

Canada/International = Order by December 8, 11:59pm PST to receive in time for Christmas

Note that I've been putting up a lot of new music merch this past month - not new graphics right now, but putting already-present music graphics on new merchandise, such as women's size shirts, long-sleeve dark shirts, etc. I'll be continuing to do this week after week until I get it done. Want to convert some more music graphics for the new dark shirts, too.

Keep watching - much more's coming. Also, another way to keep up with my Music Stuff is to subscribe to my monthly CafePress newsletter - the sign-up is on my Music Stuff & More's Storefront